The teaching of massage is carried out in the traditional way by which monks have been transmitting their knowledge throughout centuries.
Every course is different and everyday is a new experience.
In the course we learn:
- The basis of Luampo's technique.
- Hand massage technique.
- Feet massage technique.
- Stick massage technique (Luampo´s originally designed tool for massage)
- Making of and use of Thai Herbal Compress (LuPraKob).
- Preparation and use of therapeutic oils.
- Treatment of articular problems.
-Treatment of nervous system problems.
- Ankle sprains.
- Knee pathologies.
- Lower back pain and sciatica.
- Shoulder problems.
- Neck pain and stiff neck.
- Treatment of digestive problems.
- Treatment of pulmonary problems.
- Treatment of heart diseases.
- Treatment of reproductive system problems.
- Treatment of kidney problems.
During the course students will learn the technique by practicing with each other. Besides, they will have the opportunity to observe the treatment of real patients and to practice with them once they have acquired the skills.